DISCOVER YOUR PASSION: THE POULTRY FARMER - FARMERCIST 254

FARMERCIST 254

This site discusses farming issues in relation to Kenya with particular emphasis on poultry farming.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday 10 April 2018

DISCOVER YOUR PASSION: THE POULTRY FARMER

Perhaps you are wondering how some people manage to perform some out-of-ordinary things in life...may be how someone manages to run a salon, retail shop or even an artistic performance; so skilfully. Just reason with yourself...put emotions aside and think of what you love to do most of the time, or even what gives your heart that immeasurable peace



...that's it!

I have loved chicken right from childhood, but I seldom thought of it as a source of income. Today I regret having wasted a lot of time studying things I was never interested in at the expense of poultry management.

I have since committed to take every opportunity to teach myself everything that borders poultry keeping and this has lowered my stress levels a big deal, as well as served as another source of income. I can proudly say that I am passionate about poultry; unapologetically.

Next time you are looking for peace just think of it...that which makes you feel at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages