FAST-MATURING CHICKEN BREED: RAINBOWROOSTER - FARMERCIST 254

FARMERCIST 254

This site discusses farming issues in relation to Kenya with particular emphasis on poultry farming.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday 20 February 2018

FAST-MATURING CHICKEN BREED: RAINBOWROOSTER


I received my order of 50 rainbowrooster chicks on 15th April 2013, from Kukuchic through Technoserve. I had learned a few tips on how to feed and take care my chicks to maturity. I faithfully followed the instructions to the letter.
And on 11th of August 2013 the roosters have me the first 5 eggs. By five days later more than 80% of the queens were already laying...meaning with 4 days to four months old my chicken were already laying. I treasure rainbowrooster to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages